2019 Spring Meeting
The agenda for our 2019 Spring Meeting has been finalized and is listed below. We hope you can join us on Saturday June 8th to hear from this interesting set of speakers.
SHPOA SPRING MEETING
Saturday, June 8th
Harbor Square Theater
Doors open at 8 AM for refreshments. Meeting starts at 9 AM
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Opening Remarks, Bob Charamella, SHPOA President
3. U.S. Congressman, Jefferson Van Drew
4. Cape May County Freeholder, Will Morey
5. Stone Harbor Mayor, Judy Davies- Dunhour, State of the Borough
6. SHPOA Island Sustainability, Wally Bishop
7. The Wetlands Institute 50th Anniversary, Lenore Tedesco, Executive Director
8. Stone Harbor Museum, Kim Park, Director
9. Door Prizes Raffle
Please note that parking on 96th Street will be free from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM for the meeting.
Share The Virtual Reality Post!