3rd Annual Amateur SHPOA Photo Contest
The contest is open to all Stone Harbor homeowners, guests and visitors.
- To participate in the contest, submit one (1) photograph taken while in Stone Harbor from June 14th to August 12th, 2018. Possible subjects for photos may include the beaches, the bay and ocean, birds and other wildlife, local points of interest and people in Stone Harbor.
- Trustees of Stone Harbor Property Owner Association (SHPOA) are not eligible.
- Photographs must have been taken and must be owned by the entrant. If a person is included in the photo, the photographer is responsible for obtaining the necessary release from the individual depicted.
- A panel of independent judges will review all eligible entries and will select twelve (12) finalists. The winners will be determined by online voting. All images will be judged anonymously on aesthetic quality, creativity, and how successfully the photograph represents Stone Harbor, “The Seashore at its Best”. Entries will not be returned. All judging decisions will be final.
- By submitting a photo, each entrant agrees that SHPOA shall have the right to use or to reproduce the photo in any manner without further obligation to or permission of the entrant.
- By entering the 3rd Annual Amateur SHPOA Photo Contest, all entrants agree to abide by the above guidelines.
All photographs must be accompanied by the photographer’s name, address, email address, phone number and the location of the photo. Photographs must be in true form. Photographs that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization will be disqualified. All photographs must be submitted by August 12, 2018.
Please send via email photographs and contact information including phone to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: PHOTO CONTEST
First Place – $500 Gift Card
Second Place – $300 Gift Card
Third Place – $200 Gift Card
Winning photographs will be announced at the SHPOA Fall meeting on September 8, 2018.
[showcontestants id=55 view=”grid” showform=”false” thumb=”1″ height=”” width=”300″ orderby=”rand” postsperpage=”16″]