President, Stone Harbor Property Owners Association
Now is the time to become a member of the group organized to promote the improvement and general welfare of the Borough of Stone Harbor.
Sixty-five years ago, a group of Stone Harbor citizens realized the need for a group to represent all of the property owners and monitor the various arms of the Borough government. Since that beginning, members have attended Borough Council meetings, Zoning Board sessions, and Planning Board meetings to present your views. An elected Board of Trustees has spoken for the entire membership in an effort to keep Stone Harbor–“The Seashore at Its Best!
MEMBERSHIP IN SHPOA ENTITLES YOU TO:
- Attend general membership meeting held twice a year where members are given an opportunity to hear first hand about Stone Harbor and voice their concerns and views.
- Attend informational meetings in an election year featuring candidates for borough offices.
- Participate in the surveys SHPOA conducts giving you an opportunity to voice your opinions and concerns.
- Receive SHPOA timely email Blasts informing you of the issues, events and activities impacting Stone Harbor.
- Receive SHPOA information concerning the issues being considered by the governing bodies of the borough and the stand or response your SHPOA has taken.
The trustees act on your behalf as your eyes, ears and voice when you are unable to be in Stone Harbor. As a member, you are urged to contact the trustees with your questions or opinions. The trustees meet monthly to do business in your behalf.